Loaded Baked Potato Dip
One of the easiest dip recipes to make, our Loaded Baked Potato Dip has all of the great tastes that you love about baked potatoes, including sour cream, bacon, cheese and green onions. Grab your favorite chips and start dipping away in this party pleasing recipe. The only thing you need to worry about is double dipping, but we're all a little guilty of that.
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time10 min
- 1 can (10.75 ounces) Campbell's Condensed Cream of Potato Soup
- 1 container (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 jar (3 ounces) real bacon bits
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (about 8 ounces)
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- Ground black pepper, to taste
Stir all the ingredients in a medium bowl. Serve immediately or refrigerate and serve cold, with your favorite chips for dipping.