Irresistible Blue Cheese Dip
The name says it all for this Irresistible Blue Cheese Dip. In just 10 quick minutes you can whip up this yummy dip, one of the best easy appetizer recipes around. This crowd-pleasing dip from Campbell's Kitchen is just what you need for your next party!
Get more great appetizer recipes from Campbell's on the recipe collection page here.
Serves16 (about 2 tablespoons dip and 4 pretzel
Preparation Time10 min
- 1 container (8 ounces) reduced fat vegetable cream cheese, softened
- 1 container (8 ounces) reduced fat sour cream (about 1 cup)
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese (about 4 ounces)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh dill weed
- Minced fresh parsley
- 1 package (6 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Baked Naturals® Pretzel Thins Simply Pretzel
Place the cream cheese, sour cream, blue cheese, garlic powder, pepper, parsley and dill into a medium bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until the mixture is blended.
Sprinkle with additional parsley, if desired. Serve with the pretzel thins for dipping.