We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Our Hot Cheesy Mexican Taco Dip is the perfect dish that's layered with South of the Border flavors everyone will love! Serve as an appetizer with crispy tortilla chips, or as a meal in soft or crunchy taco shells!"
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking Vessel Size8" x 11" Baking Dish
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Potluck Mexican Layer Salad
- Baked Fish in Foil with Vegetables
- Greek Pita Flatbread
- Thin Mint Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies
- No-Bake Vegan Easter Nests
- Shortcut Ukrainian Borscht
- Dump-and-Bake French Toast Casserole
- Healthy Cauliflower Soup with Bacon and Chili Oil
- English Muffins
- Stuffed Bell Peppers with Couscous & Shrimp
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes