Honey Mustard Dip
Spice up any meal with this delicious Honey Mustard Dip! One you try this, you'll was to make honey mustard dipping sauce with every meal.
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time15 min
- 1 package (22-ounce) SeaPak Popcorn Fish, frozen
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup mustard (Dijon, yellow, brown, etc.)
- 2 tablespoons Heinz 57 Sauce
For Popcorn Fish:
- Bake according to package directions.
- Place ingredients in a bowl and stir until well combined.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Read NextCowboy Corn Dip