Strawberry Cheesecake Bars
Show someone you care by giving them something sweet. Strawberry Cheesecake Bars are easy to make and a pure delight. Dessert Recipes have never been so sweet.
- 1 cup grham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons plus 1/2 cup of sugar
- 18 ounces package of cream cheese
- 1 cup strawberry 0% Chobani greek yogurt
- 3 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar and butter together in bowl. Press into bottom of 8-inch square baking pan. Bake crust 10 to 12 minutes, until just brown. While crust is baking, make filling.
- Put the cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar, Chobani, eggs and flour in food processor and blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into baked crust. Bake 30 to 35 minutes, until firm but still slightly jiggly in the center.
- Cool on a wire cake rack. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours until firm before slicing and serving.
Read NextOur Famous Ambrosia Salad Recipe