Soft & Chewy Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Our Soft & Chewy Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies have delicious heart healthy oats and lots of mini semi-sweet chocolate chips, for a healthier cookie you’ll absolutely love! Hot out of the oven with a cold glass of milk, or a cup of hot cocoa or coffee, these cookies are soft & chewy, chocolaty heaven! And, they’re a healthier cookie too, so you can enjoy them guilt-free! Go ahead and make a batch for your family and friends today!"
For crispier oatmeal cookies: Decrease the rolled oats to 3½ cups and press the dough down about half way before baking.
Serve warm or cool completely before storing in an airtight container. These cookies also freeze well for up to 6 months.
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time10 min
Cooking Vessel SizeBaking Sheet
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Grilled Peach and Fig Balsamic Vinegarette
- Ethel's Curry Chicken Salad
- Parmesan Garlic Mushrooms
- Paleo Poutine with Bone Broth Gravy
- Mushroom and Onion Smothered Cube Steak
- Bone Broth Ice Cubes
- Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream
- Rainbow Cloud Chocolate Brownies
- Honey Teriyaki Lime Salmon
- One Pan Sausage and Peppers