Sticky Toffee Pudding
By: Cuisine Fiend from cuisinefiend.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Let’s face it: it’s basically a date cake. Easy to make, nice and slightly gooey, there’s absolutely nothing wrong with baking it, leaving it dry and eating a slice or two cold. But it’s transformed when made into a pudding – the ultimately comforting old fashioned dessert. Cut a thick wedge and warm it up (microwave is okay). Heat up the sauce (I leave it in the pan it cooked in for simplicity). Drown the warm cake in the sauce. Lob a dollop of whipped cream/clotted cream/vanilla ice cream/yogurt on top and devour in bliss."
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time1 hr
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Creamy Vanilla Dessert Lasagna
- Cinnamon Cream Cheese Roll-Ups
- 4-Ingredient Peach Cobbler
- Baked Samoa Doughnuts
- Blackberry Lime Cream Cheese Coffee Cake
- Caramel S'mores Pops
- 26 Easy Cool Whip Desserts + Our Homemade Cool Whip Recipe
- Sun Butter Caramel Cups
- Just Like Lady Bird Johnson's Lemon Squares
- World's Best Ambrosia Salad
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes