Mint Chocolate Chip Blondies
By: Sabrina Snyder from dinnerthendessert.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Mint Chocolate Chip Blondies that taste just like your favorite ice cream flavor in thick cookie bar form loaded with chocolate chips and a chocolate drizzle. Mint Chocolate Chip Blondies are one of my favorite desserts we make for the St. Patrick’s Day holiday each year, but I also make them all summer long. They taste like my favorite flavor of ice cream, so enjoying them in the summer with a scoop of ice cream is basically heavenly! Read more at: Mint Chocolate Chip Blondies http://dinnerthendessert.com/mint-chocolate-chip-blondies/"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Mennonite Fruit Squares
- World's Best Ambrosia Salad
- "Everything" Jello Pretzel Salad
- 26 Easy Cool Whip Desserts + Our Homemade Cool Whip Recipe
- "17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix" eCookbook
- Nutella Cool Whip Popsicle
- 45 Luscious Cream Cheese Desserts
- Graham Cracker Crusted Pineapple Dessert
- 14 Pineapple Dessert Recipes + How to Cut a Pineapple
- Angel Food Cake Churro Bites
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes