Pineapple Carrot Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Pineapple Carrot Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting are super moist, incredibly delicious, and topped with the best cream cheese frosting! Oh, and they're easy to make too!"
For higher peaked cupcakes, allow the batter to sit 5-10 minutes.
Bring the cream cheese and butter to room temperature while the cupcakes are cooling.
I use 1/2 (20 oz) can crushed pineapple with juice, (approximately one (1) cup) and freeze the other cup for later.
I use Neufchatel cream cheese because it has 1/3 less fat, tastes great and you won't be able to tell the difference. Using Neufchatel cream cheese saves the frosting 240 calories!
Preparation Time10 min
Chilling Time15 min
Cooking Time20 min
Cooking Vessel SizeMuffin Tin
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Grilled Peach and Fig Balsamic Vinegarette
- Ethel's Curry Chicken Salad
- Parmesan Garlic Mushrooms
- Paleo Poutine with Bone Broth Gravy
- Mushroom and Onion Smothered Cube Steak
- Bone Broth Ice Cubes
- Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream
- Rainbow Cloud Chocolate Brownies
- Honey Teriyaki Lime Salmon
- One Pan Sausage and Peppers