No Churn Salted Caramel Cashew Ice Cream
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Our No Churn Salted Caramel Cashew Ice Cream has ribbons of salted caramel sauce and roasted cashews throughout a rich and creamy vanilla ice cream. Its delicious, luscious ingredients whip up fast, you won’t need an ice cream maker, or any special equipment, and it freezes into a heavenly confection! If you enjoy salted caramel and cashews, then you're going to love this ice cream. Go ahead and make a batch so you can enjoy it too!"
Chilling the whipping attachment or beater before beating the heavy whipping will help it to whip up faster.
Layering and swirling the mixtures ensures the ribbons of caramel and cashews will be evenly distributed throughout the ice cream.
This ice cream can be made the day before and frozen overnight.
For easy scooping; Allow the ice cream to set at room temperature for 5-10 minutes. Then dip a metal ice cream scooper into very hot water and slowly push it through the ice cream.
Preparation Time5 min
Chilling Time4 hr
Cooking Vessel Size9" x 5" Loaf Pan
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Springtime Lemon Peep Brownies
- Rack of Lamb in Parmesan Crust
- Black Grape Smoothie
- Dump-and-Bake Healthy Chicken Parmesan
- Cinnamon Streusel Butter Cake with Caramel Icing
- Roasted Garlic Butter Mushrooms
- Slow Cooker Broccoli Cheddar Cheese Soup
- No-Bake Layered Blueberry Cheesecake
- Spicy Pineapple Salad
- Gummy Champagne Hearts