No Bake Cranberry Almond Granola Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Our No Bake Cranberry Almond Granola Bars are buttery and chewy with tart dried cranberries and almonds. Then to take them over the top, they're dipped and drizzled with creamy white chocolate!"
Makes: 12 Bars
Chilling Time: 1 hr
Cooking Vessel Size: 9 x 9-inch Pan
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Amish Cinnamon Cream Cheese Roll-Ups
- Vintage Bread Pudding
- Homemade Buttermilk Shortcakes with Strawberries
- Angel Food Cake Churro Bites
- Addie's No-Bake Tiramisu
- Easy Pecan Pie Bars
- Layered No-Bake Banana Split Dessert
- 26 Easy Cool Whip Desserts
- Easy Cinnamon Apple Pie Poppers
- No Bake Chocolate Pudding Biscuit Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Grandma's Magic Custard Cake
- Sunday Beef Pot Roast
- Mutton Kabab
- White Chocolate Cheesecake With Strawberries
- Lemon and Raspberry Cheesecake
- Curd Lamb Curry
- Indian-Spiced Chicken With Chickpea (Kabuli Channa)
- Slow Cooked Chili con Carne
- Keto Cheesecake
- 30 Minute Potato Corn Chowder
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes