Mint Chocolate Chip Brookies
By: Sabrina Snyder from dinnerthendessert.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Mint Chocolate Chip Brookies are a delicious combination of mint chocolate chip cookies and rich dark chocolate brownies that tastes like your favorite thin mint cookies. Mint Chocolate Chip Brookies take the best of both worlds, a chewy, rich chocolate brownie and top it with a deliciously crispy cookie to make a flavor combination that tastes straight out of the girl scout’s factory. How do you guys celebrate your St. Patrick’s Day? With little kids in the house every day is a new rainbow/pot of gold project. Read more at: Mint Chocolate Chip Brookies http://dinnerthendessert.com/mint-chocolate-chip-brookies/"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Grilled Peach and Fig Balsamic Vinegarette
- Ethel's Curry Chicken Salad
- Parmesan Garlic Mushrooms
- Paleo Poutine with Bone Broth Gravy
- Mushroom and Onion Smothered Cube Steak
- Bone Broth Ice Cubes
- Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream
- Rainbow Cloud Chocolate Brownies
- Honey Teriyaki Lime Salmon
- One Pan Sausage and Peppers