Individual Frozen Creamy Chocolate Mini Pies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Individual, Frozen, Creamy Chocolate Mini Pies are the perfect summer no-bake dessert. A deliciously smooth and creamy chocolaty pie, kids and adults alike will go crazy for it!"
Chilling Time: 8 hr
Cooking Vessel Size: 12-cup muffin tin
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Ree Drummond's Salted Caramel Brownie Recipe
Raspberry Tiramisu Trifle
Stupidly Easy Crescent Roll Dessert
Frog Eye Salad
English Berry Tarts Appetizer Recipe
Strawberry and Champagne Cake Balls
Layered No-Bake Banana Split Dessert
Easy Apple Pie Dumplings
Old Fashioned Whoopie Pies
Cinnamon Roll Whoopie Pies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Beef and Carrot Meatballs
- Dump-and-Bake Chicken Pesto Pasta
- Kkakdugi (Korean Radish Kimchi)
- Chocolate Mousse Mint Pots
- Blackened Balsamic Cauliflower
- Mandarin Orange Coconut Bars for Mother's Day!
- Homemade Baked Potato Chips
- Tex Mex Pasta Baked Casserole
- Pork Meatloaf Stuffed Green Bell Peppers
- Saag Paneer
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes