Individual Frozen Creamy Chocolate Mini Pies
By: Rosemary Molloy from anitalianinmykitchen.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Individual, Frozen, Creamy Chocolate Mini Pies are the perfect summer no-bake dessert. A deliciously smooth and creamy chocolaty pie, kids and adults alike will go crazy for it!"
Chilling Time: 8 hr
Cooking Vessel Size: 12-cup muffin tin
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Raspberry Greek Yogurt Ice Cream
- Raspberry Grapefruit Curd
- Carrot Cake Recipe
- Christmas White Chocolate Trash Snack Mix
- Saskatoon Berry Tiramisu Dessert Shooters
- No Bake Peanut Butter Oreo Dessert
- BLT Salad with Ranch Dressing
- Ground Orange Chicken
- Sweet and Tangy Keto BBQ Sauce
- Compote with Fruit