Hungarian Kifli Puffs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Hungarian Kifli Puffs are delicate, nutty, lightly sweet pastries that are baked to a crispy perfection! These little delicacies are a new spin on a family favorite dessert. Not only are these pastries really delicious but, they’re easy to make too. They're low in sugar and loaded with healthy walnuts, and they’re baked and not fried. So, they’re a healthier choice for dessert too. My Mom makes Hungarian Kiflis during the holidays, and uses a sweet yeast dough. But, I decided to make them with puff pastry and they turned out deliciously light and flaky!"
If the puff pastry is frozen, follow the thawing instructions on the package.
Keep the 2nd puff pastry sheet chilled in the fridge until the first sheet of pastries are in the oven.
If you have left over nuts and egg whites, mix together and place small mounds onto parchment paper or a greased baking sheet. Reduce heat to 350 F and bake 5-10 minutes, or until the tops are a little firm.
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time20 min
Cooking Vessel SizeBaking stone, or a baking sheet
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 23 Savory Breakfast Recipes for Fuss-Free Mornings
- Pre-made Pepperoni Pizza Roll-Up
- Key Lime Chiffon Pie
- Raw Vegan Granola Bars
- Blueberry Coffee Cake Bites
- Chimichurri Sauce Recipe
- Honey Garlic Dijon Pork Tenderloin Marinade
- Slow Cooker Pastrami Sandwiches
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Rice Soup
- Red Velvet Cake