Homemade Flaky Pie Crust
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"My Mom makes the best Homemade Flaky Pie Crust and we love to use it in our pie recipes. It’s a tender and delicate, flaky crust that’s perfect for many homemade fruit filled or cream pies! This family favorite crust recipe goes way back 70+ years, and everyone that has one of my Mom’s pies can’t believe how great the crust tastes! My Mom got this recipe from her Mother, who was an amazing baker as well."
This recipe makes one single crusted 9" pie. For a double crusted pie, just double the ingredients and separate the dough.
Makes1 Pie Shell
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time15 min
Cooking Vessel Size9" Pie Pan
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Springtime Lemon Peep Brownies
- Rack of Lamb in Parmesan Crust
- Black Grape Smoothie
- Dump-and-Bake Healthy Chicken Parmesan
- Cinnamon Streusel Butter Cake with Caramel Icing
- Roasted Garlic Butter Mushrooms
- Slow Cooker Broccoli Cheddar Cheese Soup
- No-Bake Layered Blueberry Cheesecake
- Spicy Pineapple Salad
- Gummy Champagne Hearts