We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Our Glazed Lemon Blueberry Loaf is moist and sweet, with just the right tartness. It has delicious blueberries in a lemon-infused loaf, that’s topped with a sticky lemony glaze! It's perfect served for breakfast, brunch, or dessert. So, go ahead and surprise your family with this yummy loaf. There’s just something very special about lemon and blueberries together, and this Glazed Lemon Blueberry Loaf is a sweet and tart treat your family is sure to love!"
If using frozen blueberries; do not thaw them, because they will become mushy. Just add them straight from the freezer.
Check the loaf at 60 minutes (1 hour) because oven temperatures may vary and you don't want to over bake the loaf.
Removing the loaf when a toothpick comes out a little sticky, not clean, will ensure the loaf is deliciously moist, and not dry.
Preparation Time10 min
Chilling Time30 min
Cooking Time1 hr
Cooking Vessel Size9" x 5" Loaf Pan
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Grandma's Magic Custard Cake
- Sunday Beef Pot Roast
- Mutton Kabab
- White Chocolate Cheesecake With Strawberries
- Lemon and Raspberry Cheesecake
- Curd Lamb Curry
- Indian-Spiced Chicken With Chickpea (Kabuli Channa)
- Slow Cooked Chili con Carne
- Keto Cheesecake
- 30 Minute Potato Corn Chowder
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes