Glazed Cranberry Orange Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Our Glazed Cranberry Orange Muffins are super moist with the perfect blend of sweet and tart, and the shiny orange glaze makes them oh so pretty!"
Makes: 12 Muffins
Cooking Vessel Size: Muffin Tin
You can also use frozen cranberries for these muffins. Just keep them frozen until ready to add to the batter, give them a quick rinse in cold water, drain well, then add them to the batter.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Amish Cinnamon Cream Cheese Roll-Ups
- Vintage Bread Pudding
- Homemade Buttermilk Shortcakes with Strawberries
- Angel Food Cake Churro Bites
- Addie's No-Bake Tiramisu
- Easy Pecan Pie Bars
- Layered No-Bake Banana Split Dessert
- 26 Easy Cool Whip Desserts
- Easy Cinnamon Apple Pie Poppers
- No Bake Chocolate Pudding Biscuit Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Crispy Aloo Tikki (Potato Patty)
- Egg Pakora/Fritter
- Chicken Lollipop
- Massaged Kale Salad with Pine Nuts & Dried Cranberries
- Easy Dreamy Oreo Chocolate Cream Pie
- Skillet Chicken with Green Beans & Tomatoes
- Indian Dosa
- Loaded Oatmeal Cookie Bars
- Chicken Pasta Salad
- Easy Chicken Fried Rice
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes