Glazed Cranberry Orange Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Our Glazed Cranberry Orange Muffins are super moist with the perfect blend of sweet and tart, and the shiny orange glaze makes them oh so pretty!"
Makes: 12 Muffins
Cooking Vessel Size: Muffin Tin
You can also use frozen cranberries for these muffins. Just keep them frozen until ready to add to the batter, give them a quick rinse in cold water, drain well, then add them to the batter.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Raw Vegan Lemon Raffaellos
- 3-Ingredient Grilled Beer Brats
- How To Make An Exceptional 3 Minute Hummus
- Cream of Celery Soup (Condensed)
- Malt Vinegar Coleslaw
- Easy Berry Cobbler with Peach Nice Cream (Gluten Free + Dairy Free)
- Greek Freak Dressing
- Banana Pancakes
- Apple Walnut Cake with Caramel Glaze
- Sesame Chicken with Pea Pods
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes