We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Crispy Palmiers are delicious little cookies made with only 2 main ingredients. They’re light and crisp, with a crunchy sugary texture that’s not too sweet! Being naturally shaped like hearts, these would be absolutely perfect for Valentine’s Day too. What’s not to love about light and flaky puff pastry, that’s dusted with sugar and baked to a crispy perfection? And, people will be impressed with your culinary skills when you serve them these delicious Crispy Palmiers."
Keep the other sheet of pastry chilled in the fridge until the first sheet is sugared and in the oven.
Cool completely before storing in an airtight container. They also freeze well.
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time15 min
Cooking Vessel SizeBaking Sheet
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 11 Delicious Polish Recipes
- Hearty Shipwreck Casserole
- Amish Whoopie Pie
- Fiesta Classic Ceramic Square Baker
- 10 Simple Sweet Potato Recipes
- Vintage Bread Pudding
- Simple Strawberry Jello Cake Recipe
- How to Make a Graham Cracker Crust
- What is Aspic?
- Pumpkin Scones with Maple Glaze
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes