We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Crispy Palmiers are delicious little cookies made with only 2 main ingredients. They’re light and crisp, with a crunchy sugary texture that’s not too sweet! Being naturally shaped like hearts, these would be absolutely perfect for Valentine’s Day too. What’s not to love about light and flaky puff pastry, that’s dusted with sugar and baked to a crispy perfection? And, people will be impressed with your culinary skills when you serve them these delicious Crispy Palmiers."
Keep the other sheet of pastry chilled in the fridge until the first sheet is sugared and in the oven.
Cool completely before storing in an airtight container. They also freeze well.
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time15 min
Cooking Vessel SizeBaking Sheet
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Great Grandma's Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Brown and Green Lentils
- Fresh Corn with Shrimp, Feta & Peppers
- The Best Grilled Chicken Shish Kabob
- Ground Beef Teriyaki Ramen
- Chocolate Zucchini Cake
- Grilled Chili Lime Chicken Tacos
- Pea Salad
- Gluten-Free Slow Cooker Pork Carnitas
- Strawberry Shortcake Cake Recipe
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes