We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Refreshing Creamy Coconut Lime Popsicles are made with rich coconut milk, fresh lime juice and zest, with a touch of lime gelatin for added flavor and color!"
Roll the limes a few times on the counter before zesting and juicing, to yield more lime juice. Always zest limes before juicing and try to avoid the white (pith) part.
This recipe yields approximately 2¾ cups liquid, but number of servings will vary depending on the size of the popsicle molds used.
If you only have a four (4) count popsicle mold, like us, no problem. Just put any unused mixture in an airtight container, place it in the refrigerator and use within a few days. Then repeat steps 3 & 4 above.
Preparation Time5 min
Chilling Time4 hr
Cooking Vessel SizePopsicle Molds
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Amish Cinnamon Cream Cheese Roll-Ups
- Vintage Bread Pudding
- Homemade Buttermilk Shortcakes with Strawberries
- Angel Food Cake Churro Bites
- Addie's No-Bake Tiramisu
- Easy Pecan Pie Bars
- Layered No-Bake Banana Split Dessert
- 26 Easy Cool Whip Desserts
- Easy Cinnamon Apple Pie Poppers
- No Bake Chocolate Pudding Biscuit Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Crispy Aloo Tikki (Potato Patty)
- Egg Pakora/Fritter
- Chicken Lollipop
- Massaged Kale Salad with Pine Nuts & Dried Cranberries
- Easy Dreamy Oreo Chocolate Cream Pie
- Skillet Chicken with Green Beans & Tomatoes
- Indian Dosa
- Loaded Oatmeal Cookie Bars
- Chicken Pasta Salad
- Easy Chicken Fried Rice
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes