We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Coconut Walnut Date Squares have heart healthy oats, are naturally sweetened, they're high in fiber, rich in nutrients and full of flavor! These delicious squares also happen to be vegan, gluten-free and dairy-free. So, if you have food allergies, or even if you don’t, do yourself a favor and bring a little natural goodness and energy to your day. The flavor combination of oats, coconut, walnuts and dates make for a great tasting snack, or dessert. Or, enjoy them for breakfast, because they’re naturally sweet and don’t have added sugars."
The dates and coconut oil do not need to be completely blended together before adding the oats, coconut and walnuts.
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time15 min
Cooking Vessel Size9" x 9" Baking Pan
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- "When The Bishop Calls" Casserole
- Old Fashioned Divinity Recipe
- 10 Red Velvet Recipes for Valentine's Day
- Amish Ham Balls
- 10 Boozy Dessert Recipes Worth Celebrating
- Dragon Paneer Chilli
- Holiday Fruit Salad with Coconut Sugar
- Coconut Flour Yeast Bread
- Baked Almond-Crusted Cod
- Pumpkin Crumb Cake
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes