Coconut Walnut Date Squares
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Coconut Walnut Date Squares have heart healthy oats, are naturally sweetened, they're high in fiber, rich in nutrients and full of flavor! These delicious squares also happen to be vegan, gluten-free and dairy-free. So, if you have food allergies, or even if you don’t, do yourself a favor and bring a little natural goodness and energy to your day. The flavor combination of oats, coconut, walnuts and dates make for a great tasting snack, or dessert. Or, enjoy them for breakfast, because they’re naturally sweet and don’t have added sugars."
The dates and coconut oil do not need to be completely blended together before adding the oats, coconut and walnuts.
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time15 min
Cooking Vessel Size9" x 9" Baking Pan
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Creamy Vanilla Dessert Lasagna
- Cinnamon Cream Cheese Roll-Ups
- 4-Ingredient Peach Cobbler
- Baked Samoa Doughnuts
- Blackberry Lime Cream Cheese Coffee Cake
- Caramel S'mores Pops
- 26 Easy Cool Whip Desserts + Our Homemade Cool Whip Recipe
- Sun Butter Caramel Cups
- Just Like Lady Bird Johnson's Lemon Squares
- World's Best Ambrosia Salad
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes