Coconut Cupcakes with Coconut Buttercream Frosting
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Our delicious Coconut Cupcakes with Coconut Buttercream Frosting are moist cupcakes, with the smoothest and creamiest coconut buttercream you may ever taste! We love this amazing buttercream because it goes great with many cakes, and can be made as vegan and coconut buttercream too. These cupcakes are perfect for Easter, because they’re so pretty and delicious – everyone will love them! They're also easy to make using a cake mix, but may taste better than most cupcakes from scratch!"
Preparation Time15 min
Chilling Time10 min
Cooking Time20 min
Cooking Vessel Size12 cup Muffin Tin
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Tortellini with Steak and Blue Cheese
- Easy Ravioli Lasagna Bake
- Orange Jam (1-hour, 3-ingredients)
- Balkan Bean Soup
- Turkey Cupcakes
- Gluten-Free Coconut Flour Pie Crust
- The Best Christmas Punch Recipes
- The Best Coconut Flour Brownies
- How to Cook A Turkey With Coconut Oil
- Best Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake—Ever!
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes