Chocolate Mallow Fondue
Looking for some chocolate dessert recipes that are easy to make? You found a great one here in this chocolate mallow fondue. It's the perfect romantic dessert for Valentine's Day or that special first date, and it takes only minutes to make.
Cooking Time5 min
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 can (14-ounce) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 jar (7-ounce) marshmallow creme
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pineapple or banana chunks
- apple slices
- cubed angel food or pound cake
- In a microwave or heavy saucepan, heat the chocolate chips, condensed milk, marshmallow creme, milk, and vanilla just until melted; whisk until smooth. In a microwave, do just 30 seconds at a time, stirring between intervals. On the stove, it should take about 5 minutes total over low heat.
- Transfer to a fondue pot and keep warm. Serve with fruit and/or cake. Yields 4 cups.