We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"My Blush Pink Cupcakes have a deliciously light batter, but they're still very moist and decorated so pretty for Easter, springtime parties, showers and weddings!"
For the pink batters: Start out with 6 drops red food coloring for the light cake batter and 14-16 drops for the medium pink batter. Adding a drop or two at a time will help you achieve the desired color.
Using a small cookie scooper will help divide the 3 batters more evenly. Using a full small scoop for each batter should yield about 20-22 medium sized cupcakes.
For the buttercream frosting: You'll want to cook the milk and flour mixture until it's quite thick. To quickly cool the thickened milk mixture place the sauce pan in the freezer on a hot pad for 5-7 minutes and make sure it's not too warm when adding it to the butter and sugar mixture. Also, if the frosting seems soft, put the bowl in the fridge for 10-15 minutes and beat again until smooth and extra creamy before using it for decorating.
Preparation Time15 min
Chilling Time15 min
Cooking Time15 min
Cooking Vessel SizeCupcake Tin
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Potluck Mexican Layer Salad
- Baked Fish in Foil with Vegetables
- Greek Pita Flatbread
- Thin Mint Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies
- No-Bake Vegan Easter Nests
- Shortcut Ukrainian Borscht
- Dump-and-Bake French Toast Casserole
- Healthy Cauliflower Soup with Bacon and Chili Oil
- English Muffins
- Stuffed Bell Peppers with Couscous & Shrimp
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes