We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These gorgeous Black Forest Cupcakes are moist chocolate cupcakes, with pretty swirls of the best buttercream frosting, and topped with juicy sweet cherries! Valentine’s Day is coming and I wanted to make something special to share. So, I created these beautiful and delicious Black Forest Cupcakes. And, if you happen to be cutting calories (Aren’t we all?) then you’ll love them even more, because these cupcakes are also low in fat, using my helpful little tip!"
For perfectly moist cupcakes make sure to check them a few minutes before the instructions on the cake box recommends.
I used a 3 ounce cookie scooper, for bigger cupcakes, and had some buttercream frosting and cherry pie filling leftover. You can use a 2 ounce cookie scooper for the cake batter, to make approximately 24 cupcakes. In doing so, you should use all of the buttercream frosting and cherry pie filling.
Preparation Time15 min
Chilling Time10 min
Cooking Time20 min
Cooking Vessel Size12 cup Muffin Tin
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Raspberry Crumb Bars
- Caramel Apple Golden Oreo No Bake Cake
- "Better Than Robert Redford" Dessert
- Sweet Surprise Dessert Buns
- Chocolate Cream Cheese Pastry Bread
- 1970s Pineapple Dream Dessert
- Raw Vegan Lemon Raffaellos
- No Bake Cookies and Cream Dessert
- Unbelievable 5-Minute Pie
- Creamy Apple Pie Lasagna
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Instant Chicken Parmesan Zoodle Soup
- Classic Chicken Pot Pie With Bone Broth
- Mughlai Navratan Korma
- Spicy Zucchini Waffles
- Fruity Peach Yogurt Bowl
- Quick and Easy Pizza Pot Pie
- Easy Hawaiian Dump Cake
- Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Garlic Chicken
- Simple, Homemade Applesauce
- Strawberry Lemonade Pound Cake
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes