Berry Amaretto Summer Trifle
This scintillating summer treat is perfect for those warmer months when you want to cool off with a dessert. Made with angel food cake, strawberries, blueberries, whipped topping and amaretto, this dessert will taste as good as it sounds.
Hey if you like this blueberry recipe check out our favorites in this collection of 16 Delicious and Fun Blueberry Recipes.
- 1-1/2 cups strawberries, sliced
- 3/4 cup blueberries
- 2 tablespoons Amaretto (almond-flavored liqueur)
- 1 cup frozen reduced-calorie whipped topping, thawed
- 1-1/2 cups (1-inch) cubed angel food cake
- 2 tablespoons frozen reduced-calorie whipped topping, thawed
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir gentl; let stand 10 minutes.
- Spoon 1/3 cup berry mixture into each of 2 (12-ounce) parfait glasses, and top each with 1/4 cup whipped topping and about 1/3 cup cake cubes.
- Repeat layers with remaining ingredients, ending with berry mixture; cover and chill 2 hours.
- Top each parfait with 1 tablespoon whipped topping before serving.
Read NextWhite Texas Sheet Cake