Benny's Pumpkin Bread Pudding
If you're a fan of bread pudding and love the flavor of pumpkin pie, then Benny's Pumpkin Bread Pudding is the dessert for you. Soft in the center with a sugary crust, this pumpkin bread pudding recipe is a fall favorite. Try it for Thanksgiving this year!
Cooking Time40 min
- 4 cups toasted brioche
- 4 cups butternut squash, partially cooked
- 2 tablespoons sage, chopped
- 2 tablespoons thyme, chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon ginger, minced
- 1/2 tablespoon thyme, minced
- 1 quart heavy cream
- 8 whole eggs
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- pinch of salt
- pinch of pepper
- Preheat oven to 340 degrees F.
- Mix brioche and squash in large bowl. Set aside.
- In separate bowl, mix all spices, honey, cream, and eggs together.
- Pour that mixture in with the bread and squash and blend together.
- Place mixture into buttered mold and bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
Read NextWhipping Cream Pound Cake