14 Pineapple Dessert Recipes + How to Cut a Pineapple
If you've got summer on the brain, feast your eyes on these easy and delicious pineapple dessert recipes! Make tasty, tropical desserts for the summer picnic, spring bake sale, Hawaiian-theme birthday party. Whether the weather is warm or not, these delightful pineapple desserts will take you on a fabulous tropical escape.
From pineapple upside down cake to pineapple dessert bars and cheesecake, there is truly a tasty tropical treat for everyone. The combination of pineapple, coconut, cream, and even other fruits, make these dessert recipes unforgettable. Bursting with juicy flavor, the sky's the limit for these fruity treats.
Plus! Learn how to cut a pineapple just right with our video tutorial below:
For more fruity desserts perfect for warm weather, try 22 of Our Best Blueberry Recipes
Pineapple Cake Recipes
- Pineapple Coconut Cake"If you are crazy for pineapple and coconut, then this triple layer Pineapple Coconut Cake is for you! Three layers of homemade moist, fluffy coconut cake separated by rich and sweet pineapple curd and frosted with light and airy 7-minute frosting."
- Pineapple Carrot Cake with Orange Cream Cheese Frosting"This Pineapple Carrot cake with Orange Cream Cheese Frosting is perfect for an Easter party! Moist carrot cake layers infused with pineapple and frosting with a sweet, tangy orange cream cheese."
- Pineapple Upsidedown Cake Mix CakePineapple Upsidedown Cake Mix Cake is the shortcut way to make this classic dessert. Be forwarned that this cake is quite sweet, but if you're someone who thinks, "the sweeter, the better" when it comes to desserts, then this is definitely the cake for you!
- Pineapple Mansion CakeOne taste of this pineapple icebox cake and you simply won't believe how easy it was to make! Pineapple Mansion Cake is a heavenly layered dessert recipe with Cool Whip, vanilla pudding, crushed pineapple, graham crackers and more.
- Perfect Picnic Pineapple Coconut CakeThe Perfect Picnic Pineapple Coconut Cake will be the star of your next family picnic or block party. The classic combination of pineapple and coconut is a crowd-pleaser, while the walnuts on top add an unexpected crunch.
- Strawberry Pineapple CakeWe think we hit the jackpot of recipes using cake mix with this fruity cake that combines two of our favorite flavors. In Strawberry Pineapple cake you get the sweet taste of strawberries and the tropical taste of pineapple all in one easy cake recipe.
- Orange Pineapple Fluff CakeA moist, brightly-flavored orange cake is topped with a light and fluffy pineapple frosting in this cool and refreshing Orange Pineapple Fluff Cake. Since the recipe starts with a cake mix, it is an easy and delicious complement to the warm, sunny days of the season.
- Pina Colada Poke Cake"This incredibly moist cake is bursting with tropical flavors Your favorite cocktail in cake form, dig in! This is the best and most moist summer cake out there. If you like pineapple, coconut, or pina colada, you'll LOVE this cake!"
Other Tropical Pineapple Desserts
- Island Breeze Pina Colada PieThis Island Breeze Pina Colada Pie is just what you need to get your mind off your busy day and daydream about that beach getaway. Made with cream cheese, Cool Whip, and coconut rum, this pie is one you'll make again and again.
- Pina Colada Cookie CupsIf you love pineapple upside down cake, you will love these cookie cups! They are the perfect cheesecake bites to bring to any party. And what makes them even better is that each sits in a cookie crust.
- Tropical Escape Pineapple Crumble BarsThese Tropical Escape Pineapple Crumble Bars are very similar to lemon bars, with their shortbread crust and citrus filling. What makes these stand out is the creamy, custard filling and the delicious pineapple chunks.
- No-Bake Tropical Cream PieFor an excellent summer dessert, try this No-Bake Tropical Cream Pie. This easy pie recipe is flavored with coconut and crushed pineapple to really make you feel like you're relaxing on the beach. No one will be able to resist the light and mousse-like filling made from cream cheese and homemade whipped cream.
- Just like Grandma's Pineapple Squares"My version of my mom’s pineapple squares — almost no bake dessert that’s perfect for Spring or Easter! Light and fluffy and full of crushed pineapple!"
- Strawberry Pineapple Lemonade BarsA fruity, juicy filling on a buttery shortbread crust is the perfect dessert for spring or summer! While the garnish is optional, a lemon slice or a piece of pineapple on top of the pink bar will only make these more attractive to your guests!
For another fun summery treat, try these 4th of July Dizzy Berries