Lemon Pepper Cole Slaw
Lemon pepper is an awesome seasoning for foods like chicken, fish or pasta, but what many don't know is it is also an incredible seasoning for cole slaw. This cabbage cole slaw recipe is just your average cole recipe, with the added flavor of lemon pepper.
- 3 1/2 cups shredded cabbage
- 3/4 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup finely diced celery
- 1/4 cup finely diced white onion
- 1/2 cup Kraft fat-free mayo
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons Sugar substitute
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons celery seed
- In medium bowl, combine cabbage, carrots, celery and onion.
- In small bowl, combine mayo, lemon pepper, horseradish, sugar substitute, vinegar and celery seed and add to cabbage mixture.
- Mix well, cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Makes 6 (2/3 cup) servings.