Frances' Chinese Cole Slaw
I have to make this Chinese cole slaw recipe at every family gathering or I better not show up without it. It is very simple and cheap to make. Hope you enjoy as much as my family does!
- 1 (16-ounce) package coleslaw
- 1 bunch green onions
- 1 (8-ounce) package sunflower seeds
- 1 cup oil
- 1/3 cup vinegar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 packs pork flavored Ramen noodles
- Mix seasoning packs from ramen noodles with sugar and vinegar.
- Mix well with oil to make dressing used below.
- Chop onions and mix with slaw.
- Add sunflower seeds, broken ramen noodles and dressing immediately before serving.