Easy Cheesy Tuna Salad
This tuna salad is a great new take on a classic recipe. Don't worry, this tuna still has all the old standbys like mayo and mustard, but it's made even better with the addition of parmesan cheese and capers.
For more great picnic recipes, be sure to read How to Have a Great Picnic with the 15 Best Picnic Recipes.
- 1 can albacore chunk tuna in water
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated parmesan or romano cheese
- 1 teaspoon Grey Poupon classic mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon capers
- Press as much water out of the tuna as you reasonably can, and flake it into a bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss gently until well-combined but not mashed.
- Serve inside hollowed-out tomatoes, on lettuce, or with lettuce (and tomato if desired) on wheat bread, or however you like.
Read NextThrow Together Bologna Salad