Blender Cole Slaw
Feel like using your blender for more than just smoothies and shakes? Try making some blender cole slaw. This sweet coleslaw recipe is super simple and only calls for water, cabbage, vinegar, oil and sugar.
- 1/2 head of cabbage
- 1/4 cup water
- vinegar, to taste
- oil, to taste
- sugar, to taste
- Chop a half head of cabbage into chunks. Add to blender with a 1/4 cup of water.
- On low speed, blend until it is in somewhat uniform confetti-sized pieces.
- Pour cabbage into bowl, and add vinegar, oil, and sugar to taste.
- Start with a couple tablespoons of each vinegar and oil, and a teaspoon of sugar.
- Adjust from there to taste. If you end up with too much dressing, serve with a slotted spoon.