Best Chicken Salad Ever
Not only is this the best chicken salad ever, it's the easiest, too! With just 5 basic ingredients (plus salt and pepper, if you want), it's quick and simple, and is perfect for your next picnic or party.
- Hey! This chicken salad was featured in one of our exclusive ecookbooks! If you like this Chicken salad recipe, then check out the ecookbook Summer Fun: 19 Wonderful Chicken Salad Recipes right now!
- This recipe was featured in 16 Easy Potluck Recipes, a compilation of the very best potluck recipes. Check out the article for 15 other easy potluck recipes!
- 4 chicken leg quarters, boiled or roasted, meat removed and cut into chunks
- 1 can (8-ounce) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 cup frozen peas, parboiled and chilled
- 1/2 to 1 cup chopped walnuts
- mayonnaise, to taste
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl with enough mayonnaise to make it moist.
- Grind in some black pepper and add salt to taste.