Awesome Orange Chicken Pasta Salad
Take the great taste of a chicken salad recipe and combine it with a deliciously simple pasta salad recipe and you'll have the ultimate side dish to take along to your next potluck. This recipe for Awesome Orange Chicken Pasta Salad is the best of both worlds, and one bite will show you why! With Mandarin oranges, orange juice, Miracle Whip and cubed chicken in the mix, it's hard to go wrong with a deli salad recipe like this one. Yum!
Chilling Time1 hr
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breast halves, cooked and cubed
- 2 cups rotini, cooked and drained
- 1 (11-ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
Mix Miracle Whip, orange juice and seasonings in large bowl.
Add remaining ingredients; mix lightly.
- Refrigerate for one hour or overnight if desired.