Amish Friendship Macaroni Salad
Macaroni salad recipes are essential to any picnic or barbeque. Make Amish Friendship Macaroni Salad for a wonderful treat that is creamy and delicious. Made with a blend of fantastic ingredients, you won't be able to stop at one serving.
- 3 hard boiled eggs
- 2 cups uncooked macaroni salad
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons dill pickle relish
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons prepared yellow mustard
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2 1/4 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 2 celery ribs, minced finely
Make macaroni as directed on package. Drain, set aside and let cool.
In a large bowl, stir together the eggs, onion,. celery, red pepper, and relish.
In a small bowl mix together the mayonnaise, mustard, white sugar, vinegar, salt and celery seed. Pour over vegetables, and stir macaroni until well blended.
- Cover and chill for at least 1 hour.
Read NextOld Standby Amish Macaroni Salad