Adam's Fancy Cole Slaw Recipe
- 1 head cabbage, shredded
- 2 carrots, peeled and shredded
- 1 small white onion, grated
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 pinch freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 pinch white pepper
- Mix the cabbage, carrots and onion in a large bowl or heavy-duty plastic bag and refrigerate.
- Whisk together remaining ingredients to make a smooth dressing; refrigerate.
- About 30 minutes before serving, mix the dressing with the cabbage mixture and toss.