We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Snowball Cupcakes are perfect for Valentine's Day or Easter! They're moist, chocolate cupcakes topped and filled with the best buttercream frosting and dipped in sweet pink coconut!
For perfectly moist cupcakes when using lite mayonnaise make sure to check them several minutes before the instructions on the cake box. Cupcakes always bake up faster with lite mayonnaise.
For the buttercream frosting: To quickly cool the thickened milk mixture place the sauce pan in the freezer on a hot pad for 5-7 minutes. If the butter is really soft and the frosting doesn't seem thick or stiff enough, place the mixing bowl in the fridge for 10 minutes and beat again until smooth and extra creamy."
Makes12 Jumbo Cupcakes
Preparation Time20 min
Chilling Time20 min
Cooking Time18 min
Cooking Vessel SizeMuffin Tin
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cosy Couscous Salad
- Crockpot Tuscan White Bean Chicken Stew
- Rich, Silky Celeriac Soup
- Home Made Apple Sauce
- Strawberry Banana Yogurt
- Black Widow Venom Moonshine
- Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas
- Spinach Artichoke Bread
- Butternut Squash And Pumpkin Soup
- Skillet Potatoes
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes