Stupidly Easy Slow Cooker Tropical Chicken
This chicken breast recipe is as easy as dump and go! Stupidly Easy Slow Cooker Tropical Chicken is a recipe for pineapple chicken that cooks in your slow cooker, so all you have to do is combine the ingredients and let the machine do the cooking for you. With a marinade of pineapple, soy sauce and mustard, this chicken is full of tropical flavors the whole family will love. Plus, you'll love that this chicken recipe is budget-friendly.
Cooking Time8 hr
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, split in half
- pepper, to taste
- paprika, to taste
- 1 (20-ounce) can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 to 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- Arrange chicken in slow cooker and sprinkle with pepper and paprika. Mix soy sauce, pineapple and mustard together; pour over chicken. Add garlic.
- Cover and cook on LOW 7-9 hours or on HIGH 3-4 hours.