Slow Cooker Stuffing for Thanksgiving
This Slow Cooker Stuffing for Thanksgiving is delicious and satisfying!If you've ever wondered how to cook stove top stuffing in a slow cooker, this is the perfect recipe for you to try.
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
- 1/3 cup margarine
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sage
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme or marjarom
- 8 ounces canned mushrooms
- 6 1/2 cups bread cubes, dry
- 1 can (10.5-ounces) cream of chicken soup plus water to equal 2 cups
- 1 egg, well beaten
- Saute onions, celery and mushrooms in margerine until tender, approximately 7 minutes.
- Combine all ingredients. Add egg last.
- Pour mixture into slow cooker, cover, cook on high 45 minutes.
- Turn heat to low for 5 to 8 hours.
Read NextSlow Cooker Bbq Beer Ribs