Slow Cooker Hamburger Casserole
Two of the most convenient types of cooking are combined in one, casserole and slow cooker. It's a dream world for those making easy casserole recipes. Make up this Slow Cooker Hamburger Casserole and make life simple.
Sprinkle top with cheddar cheese for an extra tasty flavor!
If you enjoyed this easy and budget friendly ground beef casserole recipe, then find more great options in Frugal Recipes: 26 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes. Here is a quick sneak peek at the recipe collection:
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker, Casserole
- 2 large potatoes, sliced
- 2 or 3 medium carrots, sliced
- 1 can peas
- 2 medium onion, sliced
- salt & pepper to taste
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 1 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1/2 can water
- Brown ground beef, drain.
- Add potatoes, carrots, onion, celery and peas to slow cooker.
- Cover with water and tomato soup.
- Add the beef and spices and mix togther.
- Cook on High for 3 hours, stirring occasionally.
Read NextSlow Cooker Cinnamon Rolls