Slow Cooker Chicken Breasts
This easy slow cooker chicken recipe is a great way to make delicious chicken breasts without any effort. Serve these with rice, noodles and a salad for a perfectly balanced meal.
For more delicious slow cooker meal ideas, be sure to check out our free downloadable 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers eCookbook.
If you like this chicken breast recipe, be sure to check out our full collection of 27 Tempting Chicken Breast Recipes
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
- 5 boned and skinned chicken breast halves
- 1 large onion, diced
- 3 large baking potatoes, diced
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 cans reduced fat cream of chicken soup, condensed
- 1/2 cup dry sherry
- 1 teaspoon tarragon
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder, or garlic salt
- 4 ounces canned mushrooms, drained
- Rinse chicken breasts and pat dry; place in slow cooker. Add onion and potatoes.
- In a saucepan, combine remaining ingredients and heat until smooth and hot. Pour over chicken breasts. Cover and cook on low setting for 8 to 10 hours.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
More from "Slow Cooker"
Discover hundreds of free slow cooker recipes! Cooking has never been so effortless (or so delicious).
Subscribe FREE to Quick & Easy Recipes from RecipeLion.com!