Lazy Day Beef Stroganoff
If it is just one of those days where you don't feel like making dinner then try our Lazy Day Beef Stroganoff. Made with the simplest ingredients, enjoy this simple slow cooker recipe over a mound of butter noodles. Dinner's going to be easy tonight!
Cooking Time6 hr
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
- 3 pounds beef, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 small jar mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom soup
- 1 packet Lipton Onion Soup mix
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Combine ingredients except for sour cream.
- Cook in slow cooker on low for 5 or 6 hours or high for 3 or 4 hours.
- Add sour cream. Serve over buttered noodles.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
More from "Slow Cooker"
Discover hundreds of free slow cooker recipes! Cooking has never been so effortless (or so delicious).
Subscribe FREE to Quick & Easy Recipes from RecipeLion.com!