Looking for a slow cooker recipe that incorporates hot dogs? Look no further than this recipe for hot doggies. This unique slow cooker hot dog recipe is a new take on hot dogs that will delight any member of your family.
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 (8-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound hot dogs
- 1 can kidney beans
- 1 cup lettuce, shredded
- 1 cup cheese, shredded
- Combine all ingredients except cheese and lettuce in Crock-Pot, stir well.
- Cover and cook on Low for 5 to 10 hours or on High for 2 to 3 hours.
- Toast buns and then fill each with hotdog and beans and top with lettuce and cheese.