Hobo Cheesy Chicken and Potatoes
Get ready for a cheese overload, this recipe for Hobo Cheesy Chicken and Potatoes goes back to the basics. With lots of cheese, some potatoes, chicken and spices this will surely be a favorite among budget friendly recipes. Plus it doesn't get any better than just dumping it all into your slow cooker!
Cooking Time6 hr
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
- 4 boneless skinless whole chicken breasts
- 1 cup whole milk
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup Cheddar/jack cheese
- 2/3 cup cubed Velveeta
- 1 yellow onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 3 1/2 cups large potatoes, peeled and sliced
- In slow cooker combine milk, butter, cheeses, onion, garlic, and potatoes. Stir to combine.
- Then add chicken on top cook on low for 6 hours or high for 3 hours.
- Add cornstarch or arrowroot a thicker sauce if desired.