Slow Cooker Spaghetti
Nothing is easier than setting everything in your slow cooker before work, then coming home and having almost nothing to do to make dinner! This spaghetti recipe is so easy, anyone can make it. Just throw together a tossed salad and you have a complete, easy meal.
If you enjoyed this easy and budget friendly ground beef casserole recipe, then find more great options in Frugal Recipes: 26 Easy Ground Beef Casserole Recipes.
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
- 1 1/2 pound ground beef
- 14 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 packet of meat sauce mix (one brand example, Knorr Fix Schmorbraten)
- salt, to taste
- oregano, to taste
- 1 cup chopped onion (optional)
- 1 cup celery (optional)
- 1/2 cup mushrooms (optional)
- 1 package of spaghetti (as needed)
Heat slow cooker on low as you brown beef in skillet.
Drain beef well and add to slow cooker.
Sauté onions, celery and mushrooms and add to ground beef.
Stir in tomato sauce.
Add package of meat sauce mix and stir in spices.
Let cook on low all day.
- Add uncooked spaghetti one hour before serving or cook spaghetti separately and add as desired.
Read NextSlow Cooker Cinnamon Rolls