All Day Slow Cooked Cola Roast
This slow cooked roast uses cola to make a tender, delicious meal that the whole family will enjoy. Put it in the slow cooker, let it cook all day and then enjoy! Who knew the secret to great roast was so simple and easy?
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
- 1 beef roast
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 can cola of your choice
- Red potatoes, halved
- Carrots, cut in chunks
- 1 can of corn, drained
- Place in your slow cooker.
- Pour ingredients over roast, then add vegetables of choice.
- Cook all day in the slow cooker until soft.
- Enjoy warm.
Read NextSlow Cooker Brunswick Stew