29 Sassy Summer Slow Cooker Recipes
Excellent slow cooker recipes are great for all year round. But these 29 Sassy Summer Slow Cooker Recipes are especially wonderful during the warm summer months. So kick back, make life easy and go nowhere near your oven with this collection.
That really is the beauty of the slow cooker, the fact that you can literally just toss everything in, press start and leave for the day. Every time I make a new dish and come home to a house smelling divine I wonder, why don't I use this more often? Especially during warm summer months when the last thing you want is to heat up the house and make the air conditioner work harder; can we say energy bills? So try out something new this summer, toss in a bunch of veggies from your garden or farmer's market, try making lasagna in there; just go for it!
Table of Contents
29 Sassy Summer Slow Cooker Recipes
Using your slow cooker in the summer is a great way to avoid heating the house with your oven! These slow cooker chicken recipes are great because they're easy and budget-friendly. You can even cook a "rotisserie" chicken in your slow cooker, how cool is that?!
- 2-Ingredient Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken - With just 2 ingredients, this might be one of the easiest slow cooker recipes out there!
- Slow Cooker Beer and Brown Sugar Pulled Chicken Sliders - The delicious ingredients in this recipe make the chicken super tender and flavorful.
- Slow Cooker Rotisserie Chicken - Just like the kind you buy in the grocery store, and just as easy!
- Slow Cooker Country Chicken - Down home country recipes are always good no matter what time of year. This comforting meal is great for when you don't want to turn on the oven.
- Slow Cooked Creamy Chicken & Wild Rice - It takes only 10 minutes to put 5 simple ingredients together in the slow cooker...and after it simmers away all day, you've got 1 delicious slow cooker recipe!
- Lemon Herb Roasted Chicken - Good all year round, experiment by tossing a bunch of veggies in with it.
- Slow Cooker Italian Chicken - This is one of the most popular chicken dishes.
- Best Slow "Fried" Chicken - Truly a fantastic way to make
If beef is what's for dinner, you might as well make it in the slow cooker! The great thing about cooking beef low and slow is that it makes it super tender, moist and full of flavor. From slow cooker beef casseroles, to classic cabbage rolls, these beefy meals are perfect for all summer long.
- Perfect Slow Cooker Swiss Steak - Not your average Swiss Steak recipe!
- BUDGET FRIENDLY No Fuss Slow Cooker Cabbage Rolls - Slow cooker recipes just got budget friendly. Treat your family to this easy hearty dinner.
- Slow Cooker Cowboy Casserole - One of the most popular slow cooker recipes, it's packed with southwest ingredients cowboys love.
- Beefy BBQ Bean Soup - Soup is great in summer too, especially this flavorful one.
- Easy One-Step BBQ Beef - Super simple and super tasty.
- Barbecued Spoonburgers - What a way to eat a burger, love it!
- Summer Slow Cooker Stew - Not just for winter, stew can make for a really comforting dish during summer too.
There are tons of slow cooker recipes for dinner, a ton! But some of the favorites we've seen, especially during summer are BBQ, beans and in-season veggies. There's even a way to cook "baked" potatoes in your slow cooker, how about that?! So experiment with some of these easy slow cooker recipes below and maybe you'll find a new go-to weeknight meal.
- Genius Slow Cooker "Baked" Potatoes - Baking potatoes in the slow cooker means you don't even have to turn on the oven.
- Smothered Pork Chops from the Slow Cooker - Perfect, juicy chops made right in your slow cooker!
- Slow Cooker Mac and Cheese - Is there anything better than homemade mac and cheese? Yum.
- Secret Ingredient Slow Cooker Ribs - There's one secret ingredient that makes these pork ribs finger-lickin' good.
- Gobble It Up BBQ Turkey Thighs - The perfect flavor for summer, especially if it's too hot to grill.
- Easy Slow Cooker Lasagna - Finding new ways to make Italian dishes even easier.
- READER FAVORITE Crazy Slow Cooker Pork Chops - Make flavorful, fragrant pork chops using this slow cooker pork chops recipe. Slow cooker recipes have never been this crazy good.
Some people might not know you can make dessert in your slow cooker, and even more of you might not know you can actually make snacks too! Cobblers, cakes and even pies all become simple as can be in a slow cooker, so why not give it a try. Plus your slow cooker is the perfect place to make up a delicious dip for your next party or prepare some fun snacks for the neighborhood kids. There really are endless possibilities with slow cooker recipes.
- Slow Cooker Peach Cobbler - One of the best ways to make a cobbler.
- Upside Down Chocolate Puddin' Cake - Have your cake and eat it too!
- Slow Cooker Pound Cake Delight - Easy and delicious cake recipe. Now bring on the strawberries.
- Mexican Slow Cooker Dip - The perfect party dip, just grab the tortillas.
- Lemon Pudding Cake - Lemon is a great summertime flavor to enjoy while the sun is out.
- All American Snack - Another hugely popular slow cooker idea, who would have thought it?
- A CLASSIC Vintage Slow Cooker Bread Pudding - An old fashioned recipe without the hassle. Slow cooker recipes are going to become your new comfort food.
Use your slow cooker year-round with the recipes in our Ultimate Slow Cooker Recipe Guide. There are over 250 recipes in this handy collection!