Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwich
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You're going to love how easy this slow cooker recipe is. Whether you make it for lunch or dinner, this recipe for a Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwich is perfect for you and your family. This recipe tastes just like your favorite restaurant french dip sandwich recipe. The slow cooker makes the beef taste juicy and tender, plus the spices cook into the meat for hours and become extremely flavorful. You'll soon agree that this is the best French dip sandwich recipe you've ever tasted.
This recipe was submitted as part of the Swiss Diamond One Pot Wonder Recipe Contest.
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
- 4 pounds Chuck Roast
- 1 White Onion
- 2 cups beef broth
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon creole seasoning
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon oregano
- 1/2 tablespoon onion powder
Rinse roast, pat dry, season with all spices, and place onion, broth, garlic, soy sauce, vinegar, seasoning, pepper, oregano, and onion powder into slow cooker.
Cook covered for 5 hours on high.
Remove roast from slow cooker, shred, place back in juices.
To assemble sandwiches, place mayo and meat on french roll. Place cheese, peppers, and serve with side of gravy for dipping.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
One bite of this Fluffy Cream Puff Cake and you will fall in love. This easy dessert recipe combines pudding, Cool Whip, chocolate,… Continue reading: "Fluffy Cream Puff Cakevideocam"
- Slow Cooker Bisquick Chicken and Dumplings
- Slow Cooker Sweet and Sour Chicken
- Sunday Chicken Supper
- Amazing Slow Cooker Swiss Steak
- 4-Ingredient Dump and Go Russian Chicken
- All Day Melt-In-Your-Mouth Ribs
- All Day Hungarian Goulash
- Mississippi Chicken
- Slow Cooked Orange Chicken
- 5-Ingredient Slow Cooker Pork Chops
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes