Mexican Style Short Ribs
This ultra-flavorful slow cooker cooking recipe will forever change the way you think of ribs and of Mexican food. Add a bold touch to your cooking routine with this slow cooker ribs recipe.
LIke this recipe? Be sure to download the Free 27 Simple Mexican Recipes eCookbook today!
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
- 4 pounds beef short ribs
- 1/4 cup green pepper, chopped
- 10 1/2 ounces can beef consomme
- 1 1/4 ounce package Taco seasoning mix
- In a large skillet or slow cooker with browning unit, brown short ribs; pour off excess fat.
- Mix beef consomme with dry taco mix; add green pepper.
- In slow cooker pour sauce over the ribs. Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.