Flank Steak in Mushroom Sauce
Your guests will think you're a gourmet chef when they taste this slow cooked flank steak in mushroom sauce. And they won't have to know that your slow cooker did all of the work!
Cooking Time9 hr
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
- 1 to 1.5 pounds flank steak
- 1/4 cup Sauternes wine
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic; minced
- 10 1/2 ounces can beef broth
- 1 tablespoon catsup
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon instant minced onion
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 pound fresh mushrooms; sliced
- Place steak in slow-cooking pot. Combine sauterne, soy sauce, garlic, broth, catsup, mustard, and onion; pour over steak.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours. Dissolve cornstarch in water; stir into pot. Add mushrooms. Turn control to high; cover and cook on high 20 to 30 minutes or until mushrooms are done.
Read NextAmazing Slow Cooker Swiss Steak
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Rose I Bushue
Jan 17, 2010
This looks deliuos, I love mushrooms,so I can't wait to try it. Thank you so much. Rose
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use