Hot Fruit Dessert
A slow cooker can be your best friend if you're looking for easy to make dessert recipes. This Hot Fruit Dessert recipe takes no time at all to prepare and is one of those excellent slow cooker recipes to use when hosting a dinner party.
Cooking Time4 hr
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
- 3 grapefruits, peeled and sectioned
- 1 can (11-ounce) mandarin orange, well-drained
- 1 can (16-ounce) fruit cocktail
- 1 can (20-ounce) pineapple chunks
- 1 can (16-ounce) sliced peaches
- 3 bananas, sliced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 can (21-ounce) cherry pie filling
- Make sure the fruit is well-drained.
- Place all ingredients in slow cooker. Toss gently.
- Cover and cook on low for about 4 hours.
- Makes about 2 quarts.